Name of Post: New Pan Card Online Form, Correction, Link to Aadhar 2022
Post Date / Update: 13 May 2022 | 17:23 PM
Short Information: UTITSL or NSDL are Invited to the Online Application Form for the Permanent Account Number PAN Card Those Indian Citizens who Are Interested in the Create a New Pan Card or Changes in Old Pan Card or Some Updates Can Read the Full Details and Apply Through Online.
Permanent Account Number (PAN Card)
New Pan Card, Correction / Update Old Pan, Upload Document
Short Details of Notification
What is PAN?
- PAN stands for Permanent Account Number. PAN is a ten-digit unique alphanumeric number issued by the Income Tax Department. PAN is issued in the form of a laminated plastic card (commonly known as a PAN card). Given below is an illustrative PAN: ALWFG5809L.
- The fourth character of PAN represents the status of the PAN holder. A partnership firm is represented by the character ‘F’ (e.g. ALWFG5809L).
Who has to obtain PAN?
- PAN is to be obtained by the following persons:
- Every person who is carrying on any business or profession whose total sale, turnover, or gross receipts are or is likely to exceed five lakh rupees in any previous year
- Every person who intends to enter into specified financial transactions in which quoting of PAN is mandatory
- Last Date for Registration: Not Announced by Govt.
- Received Pan Card: After the Apply the Pan Card Form, it will be Dispatched After the Complete the Process.
What are the charges for obtaining a PAN?
- The charges for applying for PAN are Rs. 110 (Application fee Rs. 93 + 18% GST) for Indian communication address and Rs.1020(including GST) for foreign communication address.
- Pay the Registration Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Fee Through Offline.
Document Required for Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Identify Card (Voter ID)
- Arms License
- Driving License (DL)
- Pension Card with Photograph
- Ration Card
- Photo ID Card Issued By Any Central / State Government Authority
- Any Other Related Supported Document
PAN – ONLINE APPLICATION
- Application for fresh allotment of PAN can be made through the Internet. Further, requests for changes or corrections in PAN data or requests for reprint of PAN card (for an existing PAN) may also be made through the Internet.
- The online application can be made either through the portal of NSDL ( https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/index.html) or the portal of UTITSL (https://www.pan.utiitsl.com/PAN/). The charges for applying for PAN are Rs. 93 (Excluding Goods and Services tax) for Indian communication address and Rs. 864 (Excluding Goods and Services tax) for foreign communication address. Payment of application fee can be made through credit/debit card, demand draft, or net banking. Once the application and payment are accepted, the applicant is required to send the supporting documents through courier/post to NSDL/UTITSL. Only after the receipt of the documents, the PAN application would be processed by NSDL/UTITSL.
- For New PAN applications, in the case of Individual and HUF applicants if Address for Communication is selected as Office, then Proof of Office Address along with the Proof of residential address is to be submitted to NSDL w.e.f. applications made on and after 1st November 2009.
- As per RBI guidelines, the entities making e-commerce transactions are required to provide a PIN (Personal Identification Number) while executing an online transaction. Therefore, before making payment for online PAN/TAN applications using credit card/debit card / net banking, the applicant is required to obtain a PIN from Banks whose credit card/debit card/net banking is being used.
- For more details, please click here
The Income Tax Department or NSDL or UTIITSL can be contacted in any of the following means
Income Tax Department
Call Center: 1800-180-1961
Call Center: 020-27218080
Email ID: [email protected]
SMS: SMS NSDLPAN – space
Acknowledgement No. & send to 57575 to obtain application status.
INCOME TAX PAN SERVICES UNIT (Managed by NSDL e-Governance
Infrastructure Limited), 5th Floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey
No. 997/8, Model Colony,
Near Deep Bunglow Chowk, Pune – 411 016.
Call Center: 1800220306
Address: UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited,
Plot No.3, Sector 11, CBD Belapur Navi Mumbai PIN – 400614
Fill New Pan Form Online Form
- Open Online Application Form
- Choose the Category Individual, Army, Navy, Airforce, Company, Partner, Firm
- Enter Your Basic Details Exp: Name, Father Name, DOB, Address, Mobile No, Email ID, and other Related Details
- Click on Declaration and Submit Pan card Form
- Pay the Registration Fee and Note / Print Your Acknowledgement Number for Future Reference
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply New PAN Card or Correction For UTIITSL||Click Here|
|Apply New PAN Card or Correction For NSDL||Click Here|
|Download E-PAN Crd For UTIITSL||Click Here|
|Download E-PAN Card For NSDL||Click Here|
|PAN Card Status (Correction/New) For UTIITSL||Click Here|
|PAN Card Status (Correction/New) For NSDL||Click Here|
|Link Pan Card to Aadhar||Click Here|
|Official Website For UTIITSL||Click Here|
|Official Website For NSDL||Click Here|