Name of Post: NTA UGC NET / JRF December 2021 & June 2022 Merged Cycle Online Edit / Correction Form 2022
Post Date / Update: 23 May 2022 | 12:15 AM
Short Information: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the notification for UGC NET JRF Exam December 2021 and June 2022 Merged Cycle. Any candidate who wants to participate in the NTA UGC NET exam can apply online from 30 April 2022 to 20 May 2022. For subject list, syllabus, procedure, and other information in this year’s UGC NET / JRF exam read the notification
National Testing Agency (NTA)
NTA UGC National Eligibility Test December 2021 & June 2022 Merged Cycle
Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 30/04/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 20/05/2022 upto 05 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date : 20/05/2022
- Correction Date : 21-23 May 2022
- Online Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available :Notified Soon
- Result Declared : Notified Soon
- General : 1100/-
- EWS / OBC : 550/-
- SC / ST / PH : 275/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
UGC NET JRF Exam Eligibility
- Passed / Appeared Master Degree in Concerned Subject with at Least Minimum 55% Marks
UGC NET JRF Age Limit as on 01/06/2022
- JRF : Maximum Age : 31 Years
- NET : No Age Limit
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules
NTA UGC NET December 2021 & June 2022 Cycle Subject Available
|Subject Code||Subject Name||Subject Code||Subject Name|
|11||Defense and Strategies Studies||12||Home Science|
|15||Population Studies||16||Hindustani Music|
|45||Japanese||46||Adult Education / Continuing Education / Androgyny / Non Formal Education|
|47||Physical Education||49||Arab Culture and Islamic Studies|
|50||Indian Culture||55||Labour Welfare / Personnel Management / Industrial Relation / Labour and Social Welfare / Human Resource Management|
|59||Library and Information Science||60||Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian, and Peace Studies|
|61||–||62||Comparative Study of Religious|
|63||Mass Communication and Journalism||85||Konkani|
|65||Dance||66||Musicology and Conservation|
|69||70||Tribal and Regional Language|
|71||Folk Literature||72||Comparative Literature|
|73||Sanskrit Traditional Language||74||Women Studies|
|81||Social Medicine and Community Health||82||Forensic Science|
|87||Computer Science and Application||88||Electronics Science|
|89||Environmental Science||90||International and Area Studies|
|91||Prakrit||92||Human Rights and Duties|
|93||Tourism Administration and Management||94||Bodo|
|97||Rabindra Sangeet||98||Percussion Instruments|
|99||Drama / Theater||100||Yoga|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
How to Fill NTA UGC NET June 2022 Online Form
- National Testing Agency NTA Are Released UGC NET Exam December 2021 & June 2022 Exam Candidate Can Apply Between 30/04/2022 to 20/05/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Examination Application Form in NTA UGC NET Examination 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to UGC June 2022 Examination Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|For Online Correction||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|UGC NET Official Website||Click Here|
Welcome to this official website of Sarkari Result Web
There are many websites similar to the name of Sarkari Result Web, so you have to be careful, to open the real SarkariResult website, just open WWW.SARKARIRESULTWEB.COM, and after SarkariResultWeb.Com must be checked, All kinds of updates related to jobs, as well as you can connect with us on our social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Koo, Telegram, and available on Youtube.
© Copyright 2022-2023 at www.sarkariresultweb.com
For advertising on this website contact us at [email protected]
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published on this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees and do not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept into the Examination Results / Marks being published on this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect, or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.