Name of Post: Haryana HSSC CET Online Form 2022
Post Date / Update: 20 May 2022 | 08:25 PM
Short Information: Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC has released the advertisement for Haryana State Common Eligibility Test (CET) Test 2022. Those who qualify for this CET exam will be able to appear in the HSSC Group B and C recruitment exams to be held in the future. The validity of the CET scorecard will be 03 years and the last date for OTR registration is 31 May 2022.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Haryana State Common Eligibility Test (CET) for Group B & C Post Online Form 2022
Haryana CET Exam 2022 | Short Details of Notification
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/05/2022
- Last Date Fee Payment : 06/06/2022
- Exam Date : July 2022 (Tentative)
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / EWS / Other State : 500/-
- Haryana Reserve Category : 250/-
- Payment Mode :Pay the Exam Fees Through Online / Offline Mode Only.
Haryana HSSC CET Exam 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 42 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per HSSC CET Exam 2021-2022 Recruitment Rules.
HSSC Common Eligibility Test CET Exam Details 2022
|Post Name||Validity||HSSC CET Eligibility|
|HSSC Group B & Group C Various Post 2022||3 Years||Class 10th / 12th / Degree / Diploma in Any Recognized Institute in India.Other State Candidate Also Eligible. More Details Read the Notification.|
How to Fill Haryana CET Online Form 2022
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC Common Eligibility Test CET 2022. Candidate Can Online Registration Till 31/05/2021.
- It is mandatory for the candidates who want to participate in Group C or Group D recruitment to be conducted by HSSC of Haryana or any other state, it is mandatory to qualify for the CET exam.
- Step 1 : First of all, the candidate has to go to the Some Userful Important link in this page, but he will get the link of Apply Online, he will have to click on it.
- Step 2 : In the page that will open, the candidate will have to enter his mobile number, immediately an OTP will be received on the candidate’s mobile, after entering the candidate will reach the dashboard of Haryana CET.
- Step 3 : Those who are residents of Haryana will have to enter their family identity card PPP id number or Aadhar card number and the candidate of other state will have to enter their own Aadhar card number and name.
- Step 4 : Now the candidate will have to enter his personal information / education information / experience / all other information on the portal as well as upload his scanned photo and signature / other documents.
- Step 5 : After filling the complete application, the candidate will have to check the preview very carefully, after that a print out of it will have to be signed and uploaded in it. At the end the fee has to be paid and the final print has to be out.
- Before applying, read the complete information in the Haryana CET Notification.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full HSSC CET 2022 Notification before Apply Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download CET User Manual / Notification||Click Here|
|Download Date Extend Notice||Click Here|
|Haryana CET Official Website||Click Here|
Welcome to this official website of Sarkari Result Web
There are many websites similar to the name of Sarkari Result Web, so you have to be careful, to open the real SarkariResult website, just open WWW.SARKARIRESULTWEB.COM, and after SarkariResultWeb.Com must be checked, All kinds of updates related to jobs, as well as you can connect with us on our social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Koo, Telegram, and available on Youtube.
© Copyright 2022-2023 at www.sarkariresultweb.com
For advertising on this website contact us at [email protected]
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published on this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees and do not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept into the Examination Results / Marks being published on this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect, or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.