Name of Post: Chhattisgarh CGPSC SSE 2021 Mains Admit Carc 2022
Post Date / Update: 17 May 2022 | 15:54 PM
Short Information: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC had Released the CGPSC SSE Uploaded Admit Card, Hall Ticket, and Call Letter 2021-2022. Those Candidates who Are Qualified for Prelim Exam Can Download the Mains Phase II Exam Admit Card 2022.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
Chhattisgarh State Service Examination CGPSC Pre SSE 2021
Advt No. : 09/2021 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin: 01/12/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 30/12/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date:30/12/2021
- Correction Last Date: 31/12/2021 to 04/01/2022
- Pre Exam Date: 13/02/2022
- Admit Card Available: 02/02/2022
- Answer Key Available: 15/02/2022
- Result Available: 09/03/2022
- Main Exam: 26-29 May 2022
- Admit Card Available: 13/05/2022
- General / Other State: 400/-
- SC / ST / OBC : 300/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at KIOSK Or Pay Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only
CGPSC State Service Exam Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum: 21 Years.
- Maximum: 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Chhattisgarh State Service Exam Vacancy Details Total: 171 Post
|General||OBC||SC||ST||Total||CGPSC SSE 2021 Eligibility|
|69||25||23||54||171||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
Chhattisgarh State Service Exam 2021 Post Wise Details
|CGPSC SSE Department / Post Name||Total Post|
|State Administrative Service||15|
|State Police Service||30|
|State Finance Commission||10|
|District Excise Officer||03|
|Assistant Direct / District Women and Child Development Officer||03|
|District Fighter, Municipal Army||01|
|Assistant Director (CG State Audit / Finance)||03|
|Assistant Director Tribal and SC Development||11|
|Superintendent District Jail||01|
|Chief Executive Officer||01|
|Child Development Project Officer||08|
|CG Subordinate Account Services||12|
|Assistant Superintendent and Land Records||10|
|Excise Sub Inspector||05|
|Assistant Prison Superintendent||17|
How to Fill Chhattisgarh CGPSC Online Application Form 2021
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC State Service Examination SSE 09/2021 Recruitment 2021. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the Latest CGPSC Jobs 2021-2022 Candidate Can Apply Online for 01 December 2021 to 30 December 2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the CGPSC Latest Recruitment 2021 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You do have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
Enrolled Candidate Can Download Mains Admit Card.
|Download Mains Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|CGPSC Official Website||Click Here|
Welcome to this official website of Sarkari Result Web
There are many websites similar to the name of Sarkari Result Web, so you have to be careful, to open the real SarkariResult website, just open WWW.SARKARIRESULTWEB.COM, and after SarkariResultWeb.Com must be checked, All kinds of updates related to jobs, as well as you can connect with us on our social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Koo, Telegram, and available on Youtube.
© Copyright 2022-2023 at www.sarkariresultweb.com
For advertising on this website contact us at [email protected]
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published on this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees and do not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept into the Examination Results / Marks being published on this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect, or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.